Tuesday, March 11, 2014

our purpose


I feel like every blog has a purpose or reason for existence. This blog, in particular, has many purposes. It's all encompassing, if you will. We have a lot going on in our life all of the time it seems, so I wanted to have a way to share "all things Moore" with all of you! In this blog you will find:

Home Projects - I have an eye for design. And Grant is super handy. With our powers combined…well, we do a lot of home projects, so stay tuned for the latest one!

Ellie Updates - We are blessed to have most of our family and friends close by to watch our Ellie Bug grow, but for those who are too far away to see for yourself how INCREDIBLE this kid is (I'm a pretty proud mama) we will post the highlights of her life here.

And our budding side businesses/hobbies…

Grant Moore Films - This is Grant's creative outlet. If you are seeking a videographer for an upcoming event, whether it be a wedding, birthday, engagement, or whatever your heart desires, check out Grant's pricing and packages and see if we are a good fit!


Vintage Stitch - This is my biz. I started it as a hobby and it just turned into something I can earn a little extra something to contribute to the family pot. I love sewing on my old machine, but sewing isn't all I do. A "stitch" brings everything together, and that is what I want my business to do, even if it doesn't necessarily have to do with a needle and thread. I love to tackle Pinterest projects. I love to shop. I love to decorate. I love to make invitations and cards by hand. I love to throw parties. I love anything handmade. Give me an idea, a project, a challenge, and let me put it all together for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment