Monday, February 10, 2014

about us


Meet our tribe. I'm Lyndsey, and this is Grant and Ellie. Life happens so fast (especially now that we have Ellie Bug), so I thought compiling all of our projects, travels, and stories would make it easier for us to reflect on the happenings with our family. We love our life and we love to share, so we hope you find our posts refreshing, uplifting, and inspiring! 


Here I am. Queen of the tribe. Stay-at-home-mom. Before Ellie's appearance into this world, I was a teacher. And. I. Loved. It. But something in me knew I would have to be at home with my babies to experience full "job" satisfaction. Being a mom is definitely a job (and a half), but I love every minute of it. I hope to stay home to raise all of our babies (that sounds like we are having 8 or 9…haha…we're not…but a few more would be nice). I love to sew. I love Pinterest. I love crafts. I love to doodle. I love  to cook. I love to decorate. I love to hunt for bargains for my home. And I love that I can do most of these things during Ellie's nap time!


Meet Grant, the chief. This guy. He. Is. Amazing. Seriously. Grant is currently working his way up the ladder at HEB (The best grocery store chain in the world!). Right now, he is a Center Store Leader in downtown San Antonio and is excellent as his job. Aside from being the best husband and daddy,
Grant is also an accomplished videographer. And he is an expert DIY-er too. WOO!


This is Ellie. She is the inspiration behind this blog. For Ellie's first birthday, I decided to throw her a "little indian" party. I had so much fun with this theme that I decided to name our family blog after it! "The Moore Tribe" seemed to fit perfectly, as there have been times over this past year that I feel like wild Indians have trampled through my house, eaten all my food, and left a trail behind them, but then I quickly realize, it is just the three of us...which scares me even more! HAHA! 

We live life big in this family, and we like it that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment